Visa information

All international students will need to apply for a Student Tier 4 (Generel) Visa or a Student Visitor visa (6 months standard visa or 11 months extended visa, only applicable for English language courses) to be able to study in the UK.

Further advice and information can be found by contacting the following bodies:


The Council for International Student Affairs provides advice and information to international students studying or planning to study in the UK, their family, teachers and other advisors:

The Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA)
9-17 St Albans Place
London, N1 0NX

T: +44 (0) 20 7288 4330
F: +44 (0) 20 7288 4360

British Council

BritishCouncil logoThe British Council provides information to help international students prepare for study in the UK. More information about studying in the UK is available from:

British Council
10 Spring Gardens
London, SW1A 2BN

T: +44 (0) 161 957 7755
E: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Additional information

Last Updated:

 Tuesday, 07 August 2018 17:40